Making Tawa masala paneer burger
Rohit Gavade here ……
I’m back again with my new post- Making Tawa masala paneer burger
here in my post, I had mentioned and information about Making Tawa masala paneer burger
I can bet it you are going to love this post and will find it very enjoyable and useful for you.
Making Tawa masala paneer burger
paneer burger recipe | masala burger | Tawa masala paneer burger with detailed photo recipe.
A singular and attractive street style burger recipe made with paneer cubes with pav bhaji masala.
Its a mixture of western cuisine to our own street style vada pav recipe, crammed with spice and flavour.
Burger recipes aren’t native to Indian cuisine, but since its inception to Indian food, it’s taken by storm.
At an equivalent time, it’s gradually adapted and altered to Indian taste buds by adopting native ingredients.
One such hugely popular urban snack burger recipe is Tawa masala paneer burger recipe.
while the mixture of burger bun and patties makes it an entire burger but are often time-consuming to form its reception.
Hence the road vendors have come up with a way easier thanks to preparing the stuffing on Tawa.
The stuffing is often varied with a special set of ingredients, but the theme remains an equivalent.
During this recipe, I even have used the mixture of small paneer cubes with a pav bhaji sauce.
♦ paneer burger recipe
furthermore, I might also wish to mention some more variants, suggestions and tips for Tawa masala paneer burger.
firstly, I might recommend employing a soft plain flour-based burger bun for this recipe. avoid burger with a thick crust because it is often rolled in Tawa.
secondly, the stuffing can experiment with differing types of veggies and ingredients. you’ll also add veggies like carrot, potatoes and even beans to possess the authentic pav bhaji taste.
lastly, these burgers are better served immediately, once the stuffing is placed. alternatively, you’ll roast the pav separately and stuff it with masala whenever you’re able to serve.
finally, I request you to see my other popular street food recipes collection with this post of paneer burger recipe
1. firstly, during a pan heat 2 tbsp oil and add 1 tsp butter.
2. saute 2 clove garlic on medium flame.
3. now add 1 onion and saute well. don’t brown the onions.
4. further, add ½ capsicum and saute slightly.
5. add 2 tomatoes and saute until tomatoes turn soft and mushy.
6. keeping the flame on low, add ½ tsp turmeric, 1 tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp pav bhaji masala and ½ tsp salt.
7. mix well ensuring all the spices are well combined.
8. now add 2 tbsp spaghetti sauce and blend well. confirm the mixture is of smooth consistency.
YOU ALSO LIKE THIS POST: https://reflexfood.com/milk-cake-kalakand-sweet-recipe/
9. further, add 1 cup paneer and blend without breaking them.
10. add 2 tbsp coriander and blend well, paneer stuffing is prepared.
11. to organize the burger, slice the burger bun.
12. spread 2 tbsp of prepared paneer mixture on one side of the bun.
13. on the opposite half burger bun spread 1 tsp green chutney.
14. close the bun and press gently.
15. now heat 1 tsp butter, ¼ tsp pav bhaji masala and 1 tsp coriander. mix on low flame.
16. now toast the burger bun on both the edges.
17. finally, enjoy paneer burger with spaghetti sauce.